Furr's Cafeteria

Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrintE-mail

Founded by brothers Roy and Key Furr, the first Furr's restaurant opened in 1946, in Hobbs, NM, and the second in Odessa, TX, in 1947. Furr's food and innovative cafeteria concept proved immensely popular, and new restaurants were soon opening every year in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona. Brother Branham ate here when in Tucson.


Photo Gallery

800 pixels

Click image to open!
Click image to open!